jutawan

Sunday, April 17, 2011

2AM Ticket Pre-book Session in 1Utama




I arrived at the location at 9.15am the que was already this long. So i ask the girl next to me what time did she arrived, she said she arrived at 8am..OMG the que was already that long..LOL

So I proceed to the counter where I have to get a form to fill up. The fans were doing their own thing & some just chilling with their friend while waiting in the que.

There were also a competition organised by DIGI "Sekolahku Berbakat" further in front of us. So the waiting was not that bored as we witness some on-going rehearsal before their competition start..

There were also a group photograph session from each school and so we were just expecting some boring school talent competition. There dance group & live bands. The bands were cool, some play great music & of course there were judges who gave comments. Suddenly this familiar song came up.."I'll be back...." lol of course it was 2PM I'll be Back song was on & on stage was 6 young guys dancing along with it. The dance was ok & well organised though not as great as 2PM but the queing 2AM fans were screaming like crazy. As expected 2AM fans are kpop fans or perhaps Oneday(2AM+2PM) fans. Woah, then came the 2PM fanchant throughout the dance..LOL.


These are just a few pictures that I took while in the que. The occasionally played 2AM song also did entertained us at times as the fans would sing along to it :).

From this session itself I've learned that we can always be one & support out fellow KPOP fans & passion towards KPOP if the fans really communicate well & be as friendly toward each other as they are on internet. I notice these great fans are so friendly online yet seem to be cold when we meet at these event. Well no sweat, I did made friend with one the girl who was queing in front me..Hope to see more Kpop act in Malaysia in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment