jutawan

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Music Bank Midyear Special Stage


250610 marks 2010 mid year. KBSW a korean broadcast channel made a specail stage show in Music Bank. To my suprise, i was really impress by the special stage performance especially Rain's Love Song by 2am,2pm & Super junior. Also outstanding was Lee Hyori's Chitty chitty bang bang performed by f(x), Kara, 4 minute & T'ara. Yup, it was definitely hot performance.

Another special stage performance was by SNSD, 2am, CN Blue & Kara covers Kelly Clarkson's My life would sucks without u. There rest of the highlights was 2pm Without u remix & After School's Bang sexy performance. I enjoyed the whole show as SNSD Oh! won the midyear K-chart over 2am Even if I die, I can't let u go.

Stay tune for more Kpop Update..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment